This amp model is based on a pretty heavily modified Fender Princeton Reverb AA1164 Blackface amp, which has been very popular amp model over decades. Our version has several improvements compared to the original model. These improvements are a Middle control, an improved spring reverb, a bias modulated tremolo effect, an adjustable clean/solo boost, PPIMV (Post Phase Inverter Master Volume) and a flexible power amp, which accepts all normal octal power tubes like 6V6GT,6L6GC, 5881, EL34, KT66 and KT77 tubes without re-biasing. The output power is 14-15 W with 2x6V6GT and 28-30 W with 2x6L6GC/EL34. With PPIMV you can also have power amp distortion at lower sound levels. Reverb, tremolo and solo boost will be switched on with a 3-button foot switch. This combo amp is equipped with a 12″/60 W Celestion Neo Creamback speaker or a 12″ 75 W WGS G-12 C/S element as you like. You can have this amp also as a 2×10″ version. In this case please ask for a separate offer.
Amp weight and cabinet dimensions
1×12″ combo with Celestion Neo Creamback speaker 11,7 kg
1×12″ combo with WGS G-12 C/S speaker 13,1 kg
1×12″ combo cabinet dimensions: W=50,6 cm, H=46,0 cm, D=21,0 cm/up, 25,0 cm/down
– Cabinet with normal tolex and with 12″ Celestion Neo Creamback/12″ WGS G-12 C/S speaker 1600 €
– Cabinet with lacquered tweed and with 12″ Celestion Neo Creamback/WGS G-12 C/S speaker 1700 €
– Cabinet with normal tolex 1450 €
– Cabinet with lacquered tweed 1550 €
– Buffered effect loop with Send level and foot switch 100 €
– Adjustable Line Out with stereo jack/xlr connector 80 €
– OPC (a 3-step dynamic output control) 150 €
– Plastic dust cover for cabin for combo 60 €, head version 50 €
Prices include 24 % VAT and are subject to change without notification.