This amp model is based partly to Fender Princeton Reverb AA1164 Black Face amp and partly to our own planning There are several improvements compared to the original model. These improvements are for example: Middle control, improved spring reverb, flexible power amp, which accepts also 2x6L6GC tubes, PPIMV (Post Phase Inverter Master Volume), external bias point, which makes power tube biasing extremely easy when using Bluetone Bias Rate meter. Amplifier includes bias modulated tremolo/vibrato effect. Tremolo/Vibrato and spring reverb switching has been built with relays, which decreases problems in signal chain. Amp output power is appr. 20 W with 2x6V6GT tubes and 25-30 W with 2x6L6GC tubes. This combo amp is equipped with a 10″ 60 W WGS Retro speaker. You can have this amp also as a 2×10″ version. In this case please, ask a separate offer.
This new amp model replaces Bluetone Princeton Reverb. Head version pictures will be added later.
Amp weight and cabinet dimension for 1×10″ and 1×12″ versions
1×10″ combo with WGS Retro speaker 13-14 kg
1×10″ combo cabinet dimensions: W=43,5 cm, H=43,0 cm, D=20,0 cm
1×12″ combo with WGS Retro speaker 15-16 kg
1×12″ combo cabinet dimensions: W=48,0 cm, H=48,0 cm, D=23,5 cm
Head cabinet dimensions: W=42,0 cm, H= 23,0 cm, D= 21,0 cm, weight 8,0 kg
– Cabin with normal tolex and with 10″ WGS Retro speaker 1500 €
– Cabin with laquered tweed and with 10″ WGS Retro speaker 1600 €
– Cabin made of solid, oiled mahogany and with 10″ WGS Retro speaker 1750 €
– Cabin with normal tolex and with 12″ WGS Retro speaker 1650 €
– Cabin with laquered tweed and with 12″ WGS Retro speaker 1750 €
– Cabin made of solid, oiled mahogany and with 12″ WGS Retro speaker 1900 €
– Cabin with normal tolex and with 12″ WGS Black Hawk Alnico speaker 1780 €
– Cabin with laquered tweed and with 12″ WGS Black Hawk Alnico speaker 1880 €
– Cabin made of solid, oiled mahogany and with 12″ WGS Alnico speaker 2030 €
– Cabin with normal tolex 1350 €
– Cabin with laquered tweed 1450 €
– Cabin made of solid, oiled mahogany 1600 €
– Buffered tube effect loop with Send level and footswitch 100
– Adjustable Line Out with xlr connector 80 €
– VVR Dynamic output power control 150 €
– Bluetone Bias Rate meter 120 € when purchasing amp, otherwise 150 €
– Bluetone Auto Bias Control system for power tubes biasing and control (includes meter) 180 €
This bias meter replaces Bluetone Bias Rate meter. It controls and adjusts power tube biases automatically. It also shows with led indicators if power tubes are working. With ABC you can use unmatched power tubes.
– Plastic dust cover for cabin for combo 60 €, head version 50 €
We do not recommend VVR to this amp. PPIMV Master Volume works well enough in this amp.
Prices include 24 % VAT and are subject to change without notification.