This amp model is based on modified Fender Princeton Reverb AA1164 Black Face amp. There are several improvements compared to the original model. These improvements are: Middle control, improved spring reverb, a bias modulated tremolo effect, flexible power amp, which accepts all normal octal tubes like 6V6GT,6L6GC, 5881, El34, KT66 and KT77 tubes without need to bias them. Output power is 14-15 W with 2x6V6GT and 28-30 W with 2x6l6GC/EL34. With PPIMV (Post Phase Inverter Master Volume) you can have power amp distortion also with lower sound levels. This combo amp is equipped with a 12″ 60 W Celestion Neo Creamback speaker. You can have this amp also as a 2×10″ version. In this case please, ask a separate offer.
Amp weight and cabinet dimension for 1×10″ and 1×12″ versions
1×12″ combo with Celestion Neo Creamback speaker 11,7 kg
1×12″ combo cabinet dimensions: W=50,0 cm, H=48,0 cm, D=22,0 cm
Present 1×12″ combo cabinet model is shown in the top line of pictures.
– Cabin with normal tolex and with 12″ Celestion Neo Creamback speaker 1500 €
– Cabin with laquered tweed and with 12″ Celestion Neo Creamback 1600 €
– Cabin made of solid, oiled mahogany and with 12″ Celestion Neo Creamback speaker 1750 €
– Cabin with normal tolex and with 12″ WGS Black Hawk Alnico speaker 1650 €
– Cabin with laquered tweed and with 12″ WGS Black Hawk Alnico speaker 1750 €
– Cabin made of solid, oiled mahogany and with 12″ WGS Black Hawk Alnico speaker 1900 €
– Cabin with normal tolex 1350 €
– Cabin with laquered tweed 1450 €
– Cabin made of solid, oiled mahogany 1600 €
– Buffered tube effect loop with Send level and footswitch 100 €
– Adjustable Line Out with xlr connector 80 €
– OPC (a 3-step dynamic output control) 150 €
– Plastic dust cover for cabin for combo 60 €, head version 50 €
Prices include 24 % VAT and are subject to change without notification.
NEW 1×12″ VERSION SOUND CLIPS WILL BE ADDED SOON