This amp has some Bluetone modifiacations but is mainly based on Fender “Brown Face” Deluxe 6G3 model. Some one has said that it is the most Marshall sounding Fender amp ever. It`s technical architecture differs from the biggest part of other Fender amps. It`s sound resembles Tweed Deluxe, but it´s attack and distortion character is different. This amp has two independent preamp channels with own Volume and Tone controls. Moreover amp contains a PPIMV Master Volume and power amp based Tremolo, which is one of the best sounding tremolos in the world. This amp does not contain a spring reverb , but one can connect outside effects to it`s buffered effect loop, which can be purchased as an option.
This amp can be equipped with a 2+2 power amp with individual ppimv master volumes for each pair of power tubes. Power tube pairs will change automatically when preamp channel will be changed.
Amp is equipped with a 1×12″ 60W WGS Veteran speaker. You can have also a different speaker if needed. Output power is app. 20 W with a pair of 6V6GT-power tubes. There is also an external bias point to make power tube changes and biasing as easy as possible with Bluetone Bias Rate-meter.
– With a normal tolex cabin and 12″ 60 W WGS Veteran speaker 1600 €
– With laquered real tweed and 12″ 60 W WGS Veteran speaker 1700 €
– With oiled hardwood cabin and 12″ 60 W WGS Veteran speaker 1850 €
– With normal tolex cabin 1450 €
– With laquered tweed 1550 €
– With oiled hardwood cabin 1700 €
– 2+2 power amp 220 €
– VVR (Dynamic output power control) 150 €
– PPIMV (Post phase inverter Master Volume) included to price
– Bluetone Bias Rate-meter 120 € when ordering amp, otherwise 150 €
– Bluetone Auto Bias Control system for power tubes biasing and control (includes meter) 180 €
– Buffered effect loop with adjustable send level 100 €
– Adjustable unbalanced Line Out with xlr-connector 80 €
– Plastic cabin dust cover/combo 60 €
– Plastic cabin dust cover/head 50 €
All prices include 24 % VAT and are subject to change without notice.
Sound clips below played by Matti Vartiala.