Bluetone DR-103 is mainly based on legendary Hiwatt DR-103 Head added with some innovative Bluetone modifications. These modifications are: jumpered input channels, 50/100 W half power mode, which does not alter amp sound, PPIMV Master Volume, outside bias point and some other features which can be found in the price list. This amp has 4xEL34 power tubes giving some 100 W output power. With half power switch and PPIMV Master you can also create distorted sounds with reasonable sound pressure. Transformers are handmade replicas of original Partridge transformers, which are a big part of this amp sound. This amp has an external bias point which makes it easy to bias power tubes with Bluetone Bias Rate meter.
– DR-103 Head with normal tolex 1800 €
– DR-103 Head with laquered tweed 1900 e
– DR-103 Head with oiled solid mahogany 2050 €
– Buffered effect loop with Send level and footswitch 100 €
– Adjustable Line Out with xlr connector 80 €
– Bluetone Bias Rate meter 120 € when purchasing amp, otherwise 150 €
– Bluetone Auto Bias Control system for power tubes biasing and control (includes meter) 180 €
This bias meter replaces Bluetone Bias Rate meter. It controls and adjusts power tube biases automatically. It also shows with led indicators if power tubes are working. With ABC you can use unmatched power tubes.
– Dust cover 50 €
Prices include 24 % VAT and are subject to change without notice.