This amp model is based on modified Fender “Blonde tolex” Bassman 6G6-B amp, which has been very popular amp model over decades. Our version has several improvements compared to the original model. These improvements are a spring reverb, bias modulated tremolo effect, an adjustable clean/solo boost, PPIMV (Post Phase Inverter Master Volume) and a flexible power amp, which accepts all normal octal power tubes like 6V6GT,6L6GC, 5881, EL34, KT66 and KT77 tubes without re-biasing. The output power is 14-15 W with 2x6V6GT and 28-30 W with 2x6L6GC/EL34. With PPIMV you can also have power amp distortion at lower sound levels. Reverb, tremolo and solo boost will be switched on with a 3-button footswitch. This combo amp is equipped with a 12″/60 W Celestion Neo Creamback speaker or a 12″/75 W WGS G-12 C/S element as you like. You can have this amp also as a 2×10″ combo or a head version. In this case please ask for a separate offer. Cabinet cover in pictures is Fender rough blonde tolex.
Amp weight and cabinet dimensions
1×12″ combo with Celestion Neo Creamback speaker 11,7 kg
1×12″ combo with WGS G-12 C/S speaker 13,1 kg
1×12″ combo cabinet dimensions: W=50,6 cm, H=46,0 cm, D=21,0 cm/up, 25,0 cm/down
– Cabinet with normal tolex and with 12″ Celestion Neo Creamback/12″ WGS G-12 C/S speaker 1600 €
– Cabinet with lacquered tweed and with 12″ Celestion Neo Creamback/WGS G-12 C/S speaker 1700 €
– Cabinet with normal tolex 1450 €
– Cabinet with lacquered tweed 1550 €
– Buffered effect loop with Send level and foot switch 100 €
– Adjustable Line Out with stereo jack/xlr connector 80 €
– OPC (a 3-step dynamic output control) 150 €
– Plastic dust cover for cabin for combo 60 €, head version 50 €
Prices include 24 % VAT and are subject to change without notification.