This amp is the smallest member in Bluetone tube amp family. It is partly based on Fender world and partly to our own Bluetone architecture. It is a two tube single ended amplifier with 4-5 W output power. Amplifier has one input jack, Volume and Tone controls, High- and Low-switch, which helps when using different guitar pick ups. Moreover it contains dynamic output power control VVR, which makes it easy to create power amp distortion in very low sound pressure level. There is also a negative feedback switch in rear panel. Without feedback the tone is raw and more distorted. There are separate output jacks for 4 and 8 ohm speakers. Amplifier has one ECC83/12AX7 preamp tube and one 6V6GT poweramp tube. Power supply rectification has been done with diodes, since there is no sense to use a tube rectifier in single ended class A amp.
This combo is equipped with a WGS Veteran 20 W 8 ohm speaker, which is a very good choice despite it`s size. Amp in picture above has a 8″ speaker. With 10″ speaker this amp cabin is little bigger.
– Cabin with normal tolex and 1×10″ WGS Veteran speaker 950 €
– Cabin with laquered tweed and WGS Veteran speaker 1050 €
– Cabin with oiled hardwood and WGS Veteran speaker 1200 €
– Master Volume included to normal price
– VVR (Dynamic power scale) included to normal price
– Buffered tube effect loop with Send level and footswitch 100 €
– Adjustable Line Out with xlr connector 80 €
– Plastic dust cover 50 €
Prices include 24 % VAT and are subject to change without notice.
Clips played by Matti Vartiala