This amp Clean channel is based on modded Fender “blonde tolex” Bassman 6G6-B model, which Brian Setzer made famous worldwide. This channel has own Volume, Treble and Bass controls + a Low-/High switch for humbucer and single coil pick ups. There is also a 2 tube spring reverb in this channel.
Crunch channel is based on modded Fender “brown face” Deluxe 6G3 model. Some one said that it is the most Marshall sounding Fender amp ever. It`s technical architecture differs from the biggest part of other Fender amps. It`s sound is also famous from early ZZ Top records. Channels has own Volume, Tone and Master controls + a 3-position Voicing switch to control lower frequencies.
Channel switching and reverb switching are done with a 2-button footswitch with leds.
There is also an innovative half power switch (2x6V6GT/4x6V6GT) and a PPIMV Master Volume, which helps to create power amp distortion even in bedroom levels. A buffered effect loop can be purchased as an option. Amp output power is app. 20-50 W depending on power tube model. This amp accepts all normal octal power tubes like 4x6V6GT, 2x6L6GC, 2×5881, 2xEL34 etc. There is also an external bias point to make power tube changes and biasing as easy as possible with a Bluetone Bias Rate-meter.
Band King Reverb Head
– Cabin with normal tolex 1900 €
– Cabin with laquered tweed 2050 €
– Cabin of oiled hardwood (mahogany) 2200 €
Band King Reverb Combo
– With normal tolex cabin and with 4×10″ 20 W WGS Veteran speakers 2200 €
– With laquered tweed and with 4×10″ 20 W WGS Veteran speakers 2350 €
– With oiled hardwood cabin and with 4×10″ 20 W WGS Veteran speakers 2500 €
Combo material is 18 mm finnish pine. Amp weight with these speakers is appr. 26 kg. This amp combo version can also be equipped with alternative speaker elements.
– VVR (Dynamic output power control) 150 €
– PPIMV (Post phase inverter Master Volume) included to normal price
– Bluetone Bias Rate-meter 120 € when ordering amp, otherwise 150 €
– Bluetone Auto Bias Control system for power tubes biasing and control (includes meter) 180 €
– Clean channel 2 tube spring reverb included to normal price
– Buffered effect loop with adjustable send level 100 €
– Adjustable unbalanced Line Out with xlr-connector 80 €
– Plastic cabin dust cover for head 50 € and 70 € for combo
All prices include 24 % VAT and are subject to change without notice.